The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side is a role-play website welcome to everyone who wishes to join. There are all sorts of role-play, and if we don't have what you're looking for, send Admin a request! Here on The Dark Side, we have everything you desire.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules to Follow When Role-Playing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celaira

Celaira

The Rules to Follow When Role-Playing.  Empty
PostSubject: The Rules to Follow When Role-Playing.    The Rules to Follow When Role-Playing.  EmptyDecember 3rd 2010, 5:48 pm

Okay kids, held within this forum are the rules of how you are to maintain yourself while role-playing on this board.

1. Before you do anything else, you must read the plot. [First letter = H] The plot contains the story of the site. You MUST be familiar with it.

2. Creating your character, I recently updated the character sheets there are now three different types. The beginner sheets, intermediate sheets, and advanced sheets. [Second letter = e]

3. Do NOT post anywhere in the role-play section until your character has been approved. To save our head administrator some time, I will approve the advanced sheets.

4. No perfect characters! Your application WILL be denied if we feel you are trying to make it perfect. [Third letter= a] Vampires are obviously allowed but they NEED to have flaws.

5. Please use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I understand that we alll sometimes make mistakes, after all, we are all human. However, do not post LyKe DiS or any other weird form of speaking; in other words, just write out complete, understandable sentences. Also, be aware that you need to put quotes around your character's speech. For example: "I will not be silenced!" The girl screamed. [fourth letter = r]

6. Always post in third person, past-tense. Never post like this in a role-play: I walked through the trees angerly. Always post like this: She walked through the forest enraged at what had happened.

7. There should be no one-lined posts! Always try to type 5 good complete sentences. [Last letter = t]

Note: The letters you see with in the brackets make a word you will need to be able to have your character sheet approved for full understanding and agreement with the role-play rules. This word will change so don't bother giving it to your friends.
Back to top Go down
http://astrodesiaroleplay.forumotion.net

The Rules to Follow When Role-Playing.
Page 1 of 1