The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side is a role-play website welcome to everyone who wishes to join. There are all sorts of role-play, and if we don't have what you're looking for, send Admin a request! Here on The Dark Side, we have everything you desire.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules to Know Before Role-Playing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Rules to Know Before Role-Playing.   Empty
PostSubject: The Rules to Know Before Role-Playing.    The Rules to Know Before Role-Playing.   EmptyDecember 3rd 2010, 5:48 pm

Main Rules

1. Behave. As in treat everyone equally. Sure, there's always that annoying role-player that ruins what you planned on doing but that's the whole point of these things. [Letter: m] It's like writing a story with a stranger (Or not.), because we go back and forth creating the puzzle. Deal.

2. I personally don't care what age you are, just know your boundaries on the type of stuff you can and cannot look at. I'd rate this probably 13+, but I started role playing at somewhere like 11. [Letter: a] Just be responsible for your actions.

3. I ask you keep the swearing to a minimum. [Letter: d] Some of it's alright, just don't go over board with it.

4. No mature content. That wasn't the purpose of this role-play forum. It was for your regular 13+ role-play. [Letter: n]

5. No lurkers. (A lurker is someone who makes an account and doesn't use it for nothing but to look at stuff.) If you make an account and [Letter: e] don't post, then you have 3 months (90 days.) until I delete you.

6. If you role play and then leave for 3 months (90 days) I delete you. (You may post saying you'll be gone for a while, but I somehow doubt it'd be more than 3 months. [Letter: s] But if you do go on 4 month vacation... Tell me... and I'd also like to know what you do for a living...)

7. If you are not an administrator or moderator, do not tell others what they can or cannot do, no matter how long you've been on the site [Letter: s]

8.Have fun! [Letter: space]

Warning System

First Strike - A warning sent to you in a personal message. [Letter: k]
Second Strike - A one day ban and an e-mail notifying you.
Third Strike - A three day ban [Letter: i] and an e-mail notifying you.
Forth Strike - A full week ban and an e-mail notifying you.
Fifth Strike - [Letters: double L] Your account will be deleted.

If you get these warnings and you think we're accusing you wrongly, then please message me nicely. [Letter: s]

The letters spell out a two word phrase that you need to have posted on your character sheet in order to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkside.rpg-board.net

The Rules to Know Before Role-Playing.
Page 1 of 1