The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side is a role-play website welcome to everyone who wishes to join. There are all sorts of role-play, and if we don't have what you're looking for, send Admin a request! Here on The Dark Side, we have everything you desire.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October 31st

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

October 31st Empty
PostSubject: October 31st   October 31st EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 2:03 pm

Event: Halloween!
The event will be located in the cafe Inside tables and outside tables.
The Inside tables will have the party for Halloween and the outside tables will have the haunted house.
Like the other events I will posted these the night before. I ask you do not post that night. You all know how to celebrate halloween so that will be that.
The inside tables will have the event named : Halloween party
The outside tables will have the event named: Haunted House
The events will become locked the next day. have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkside.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

October 31st Empty
PostSubject: Re: October 31st   October 31st EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 4:27 pm

I'm stupid and forgot to remind people about the event ahead of schedule so i'm leaving the halloween events up with Tuesday November 2nd. The events will lock up late Tuesday night. so keep the role play coming! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkside.rpg-board.net

October 31st
Page 1 of 1