The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side is a role-play website welcome to everyone who wishes to join. There are all sorts of role-play, and if we don't have what you're looking for, send Admin a request! Here on The Dark Side, we have everything you desire.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

December 1st- December 31st

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

December 1st- December 31st Empty
PostSubject: December 1st- December 31st   December 1st- December 31st EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 11:05 am

This event is going to be the forum's first contest! The person who is the most active for the month of December is going to get a prize. I cannot claim what the prize will be yet because i still need a double checking on one of the prizes. But it's most likely a go. The prizes will be posted here once it's been approved.

HOW IT WORKS
I admin record down your post on October 30th. then on the 31st of December i check how many posts you have done since then! Depending on who posts the most will determine a winner. I will not take part in this event but i will help keep the posting running smoothly. My posts will not count towards the person i'm posting to or for myself. But there's a second part to this. You want to get your friends to join to and stay active for at least 3 days. You have your friend join and they pm me saying that you were the one to send them here. You will be given 5 extra post points when i get a PM from them.

Example PM to me.
Dear admin,
I have been sent here by _______ to help them in the event and for me to participate too.
Sincerely,
_______

MUST READ IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT!!! You can not make an account to make it seem like it is a friend but it is your own self being selfish and cheating in the event. I can pick up your IP address and if i see what seems to be you, you will be temporarily banned from the site (till the event ends) and you will be disqualified. So please don't do it. It only means more work on me.

Good luck to everyone and have fun!
---------------------

1st prize: __________
2nd prize: __________
3rd prize: __________
(prize 2 and 3 will not be givin out if there are only 2 people participating (god and marvn). once there are 5 active users (That's were the friend contest part comes in) for this contest prizes 2 and 3 will be able to be won.)
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkside.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

December 1st- December 31st Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 1st- December 31st   December 1st- December 31st EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 8:44 pm

Let the games begin!

I'm also going to have a holiday booster event for Christmas and i realize i've been doing most of the holiday events on the holiday i think Christmas is too big of a deal and if you are urged to come on here for Christmas for an event that's almost pointless than i'd be one mean person to you and your family.

These Christmas Event details will be put up in another topic
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkside.rpg-board.net

December 1st- December 31st
Page 1 of 1