The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side is a role-play website welcome to everyone who wishes to join. There are all sorts of role-play, and if we don't have what you're looking for, send Admin a request! Here on The Dark Side, we have everything you desire.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello long time no see?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GOD127

GOD127

hello long time no see? Empty
PostSubject: hello long time no see?   hello long time no see? EmptyMarch 18th 2011, 2:15 am

hello everything seems different i feel like i betrayed something for coming back =/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello long time no see?   hello long time no see? EmptyMarch 27th 2011, 7:01 pm

Betrayed! D: Not in the least! Welcome back (:
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkside.rpg-board.net
bezzercer

bezzercer

PostSubject: Re: hello long time no see?   hello long time no see? EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 4:01 pm

how long'v i been gone ...
lost my computer and link to the site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello long time no see?   hello long time no see? Empty

Back to top Go down

hello long time no see?
Page 1 of 1