The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side is a role-play website welcome to everyone who wishes to join. There are all sorts of role-play, and if we don't have what you're looking for, send Admin a request! Here on The Dark Side, we have everything you desire.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The one and only!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celaira

Celaira

The one and only! Empty
PostSubject: The one and only!   The one and only! EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 9:15 pm

Hey there! I'm Celaira another admin of the site! I'm the one who creates the character sheets for the site!! I also made the academy ciriculum!! I adore role playing and have done so since I was 12 years old. I will gladly help anyone who needs it but please don't complain to me about someone if you don't want me to check in with the other person to get their side. I firmly believe this forum is for fun and happy thoughts to me I live for this. Role Playing is my life, my escape from reality and I will role play with anyone about anything. I am very sweet natured and always willing to listen. When I role play I put a lot of description in my posts (though you may not have seen that in my past posts because I haven't hit my groove yet lol) I love poetry and literature I'm planning on majoring in creative writing in college and go on to become an author. We the admins on the dark side are very gentle and are doing everything in our power to make this site better for you the member! If you have any questions about role playing or writing pm me or request what ever it is you would like either I or one of the other admins will get to it asap. That's all I got for now aside from this: maybe some admins don't bite but honey I certainly will if I get a reason. Jk!!! other than that see ya!
Back to top Go down
http://astrodesiaroleplay.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

The one and only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The one and only!   The one and only! EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 9:36 pm

Oh i bite xD not hard, but i will bite on occasions
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkside.rpg-board.net

The one and only!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: