The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side is a role-play website welcome to everyone who wishes to join. There are all sorts of role-play, and if we don't have what you're looking for, send Admin a request! Here on The Dark Side, we have everything you desire.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That's me! <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

That's me! <3 Empty
PostSubject: That's me! <3   That's me! <3 EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 6:02 pm

My name's Lily I'm the #1 admin around here and the one to create the site/forum!
I hold the record for most posts on here atm, so as you can guess i do a lot of role playing. (I kinda get competitive for my title of highest posts.)
But of course I can't possible role play without you guys! You all are pieces of the other half to my role play life. Alot of my first members and co-admins know me well and aren't afraid to rp with me.
I know some Admin's are scarey but believe me I'm really easy going.
I know I'm a weeabo for my life style/ interests, but i'm still trying to embrace that name! (No comments Selina XD) I prefer the term extreme otaku if you need to call me by such xD
I'm here for all of you guys you need anything at all don't be afraid to PM me Very Happy I actually like it when i get messages! It makes me feel loved! <3

Now that that's out of the way I'd like to say... Welcome to The Dark Side, we really do have cookies. <3
And I am Lily
The one that can delete your cookies
[Hahaha very funny I made a computer pun! No I'm kidding i have no purpose to delete ur cookies xD]
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkside.rpg-board.net
ParachuteDoll

ParachuteDoll

That's me! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's me! <3   That's me! <3 EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 9:17 pm

WEEABOO. <3
Back to top Go down
http://tastymilkyway.tumblr.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

That's me! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's me! <3   That's me! <3 EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 9:30 pm

xD I thought i mentioned there that i didn't want comments from you about that xD lol <3
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkside.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

That's me! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's me! <3   That's me! <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

That's me! <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: