The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side is a role-play website welcome to everyone who wishes to join. There are all sorts of role-play, and if we don't have what you're looking for, send Admin a request! Here on The Dark Side, we have everything you desire.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mistakes are Mistakes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WolfDude

Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2010, 5:36 am

Suddenly, a mysterious creature went through him, stole his jacket and slit his wrists. Wolfy shot at it a few times but then he dropped the guns. "SCREEEEECH!!!" The ghost's scream echoed in the whole house. Then, the evil being turned to smoke and scattered. Andrey's jacket was gone. The hybrid thought "The last thing I'd do is tearing my T-shirt apart, even though it's a matter of life and death... it cost me-..." His heart started aching and he fell on the ground. "OK, OK, I'll do it..." He took off his T-shirt, ripped it in half and tied his arms, so he doesn't bleed so much. He continued searching for a way out but the cellar looked bigger than before. Wolfy didn't panic but he didn't like the fact that he was going to die in a cold cellar, full of old things, without his T-shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://flamingworld.weebly.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2010, 10:14 am

Both the twins hold their ears at the high pitched scream that came from the basement. They both ran to Celaira hugging her. They both trembled with emence fear. "What was that?" Kuro asked. Kari clung to Celaira tighter than Kuro and looked like she were about to cry.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkside.rpg-board.net
WolfDude

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2010, 1:58 pm

He wasn't good at shouting but he decided to give it a try "Hey, is anyone in this goddamn house?! I'm somewhere in the basement, I think... and I got wounded by an ugly-ass ghost, who also stole my jacket and made me ruin my T-shirt" After that, he coughed a few times to fix his voice and he sat on a broken washing machine, waiting for help. He started playing on his cellphone, so he doesn't die from boredom instead of loss of blood...
Several seconds later, he dropped his cellphone. After Wolfy picked up the cellphone and put it back into his pocket, he thought "gah, I can't do anything since that ghost did that emo stuff to my wrists. That reminds me...", he went to his handguns and attached them to his belt. "If I don't die from blood loss, I'll just shoot myself... I've always wanted to kill myself anyway"

speech | thought
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 1:22 am

Justin waits at the door for 5 minutes until realizing they weren't going to answer the door he searched around the house for an opening. "hate to resort to this." Justin finds a door leading towards the basement of the house. "hmm." justin contiues on, "spooky better find the door and leave." Justin feels around for the door and finally finds it,however as he was opening the door he seemd to have hit something with a smack and a crash following it. "oops im in trouble now."
Back to top Go down
WolfDude

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 3:08 am

Andrey saw how a big pile of junk collapsed. He pointed the guns at that direction as his right eye started glowing red. "Show yourself!" When he noticed that the door is opening, he thought "Maybe it isn't an evil ghost this time..."
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 6:08 pm

Justin,oblivious as to where he was going took a step into the dark room not sensing any1 inside.
Back to top Go down
WolfDude

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 6:43 pm

Wolfy recognized the guy from the dungeon. "Hey, I think I've seen you", he said
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 9:22 pm

Justin at the sound of the mysterious voice jumps. "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
WolfDude

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2010, 2:55 am

He walks towards Justin. "My name is Andrey. I have no time to explain why I'm here and I don't even know why. All I know is that the people in this house are in danger but I can't do anything till I get at least one of my wrists healed. Let's get outta here!"
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2010, 4:48 am

Justin adjusts to the darkness and notices the person in front of him. "what danger? and wow ur wrists look bad let me look at it i might be able to help."
Back to top Go down
WolfDude

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2010, 6:15 am

He looked at his wrists and said "Nah, I'll just have to find Oxi(my demon) or wait for a couple of hours. My wounds will easily heal themselves cause werewolves have the regeneration ability... Let's just get whoever lives here out of this cursed place." He went through the exit and almost got blind from the light. He covered his eyes and slowly got used to the brightness. Then, he shot at the entrance door's keyhole with one of his twin guns and opened it. After he entered the house, he went into the living room and saw Celaira on the ground. She was bleeding and the neko twins next to her, crying. He said "Don't worry, I'm here to help." and drew a pentagram under himself with his own blood. A few seconds later, a demon appeared and said "Sorry, bro, I tried to follow you but some kind of force stopped me... Hey, looks like you need some assistance here." The demon healed Wolfy's wrists. "Thanks, Oxi" "I'll let you heal the girl Wink" He covered himself with flames and he was gone after they scattered. The hybrid sat next to Celaira and put his hand on her body and his other hand on her blood. Green flames surrounded them. After several seconds, the flames disappeared and the vampire was healed. Wolfy helped her get up. "Are you OK?", he said.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2010, 5:25 pm

The two twins stared at the 3 unrecognizable faces. they back away from everyone, Kari hanging on closely to Kuro. They kept to themselves scared of all the others.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkside.rpg-board.net
WolfDude

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2010, 7:36 pm

Wolfy looked at the twins with a friendly look in his eyes. "Please, don't be scared, follow me!" He started carrying Celaira out of the building cause she wasn't able to move.
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2010, 10:36 pm

Justin was searching the house endlessly. "has any1 seen a fox nearby? he is really dear to me and i cant stand losing him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are Mistakes   Mistakes are Mistakes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistakes are Mistakes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side :: Role-Play :: The Village :: The Underground-
Jump to: