The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side is a role-play website welcome to everyone who wishes to join. There are all sorts of role-play, and if we don't have what you're looking for, send Admin a request! Here on The Dark Side, we have everything you desire.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

character: Draco Moonblade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
draco_moonblade

character: Draco Moonblade Empty
PostSubject: character: Draco Moonblade   character: Draco Moonblade EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 4:48 pm

Name:Draco Moonblade
Species: human-elf hybrid
Sexuality: straight
Relationship status: single
Personality: im a caring person i will help people out if they ask, i am cool if u get to know me
Abilities: shapeshifting, shadow control, can copy others abilities for an hour at a time
Weaknesses: DARKE MAGYK DUST
-
-
Dislikes
-DARKE MAGYK DUST
-evil creatures
-
Favorite foods
pizza, nachos, frozen yogurt, chili
Hated foods
spinach, green beans, brusselsprouts
Favorite person
none
Hated person
none
Appearance:
dark short hair, gray eyes, i am 6ft 5in. tall, my muscles are ripped, i wear baggy blue jeans, a sleeveless shirt and some times i wear a hoody
Back Story:
i dont remember anything from my past except that when i was 16 i waz attacked by a 53ft tall black dragon and when i woke up my mind was blank and i had a deep gash across my back
Back to top Go down

character: Draco Moonblade
Page 1 of 1