The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side is a role-play website welcome to everyone who wishes to join. There are all sorts of role-play, and if we don't have what you're looking for, send Admin a request! Here on The Dark Side, we have everything you desire.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...to much to few

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bezzercer

bezzercer

...to much to few Empty
PostSubject: ...to much to few   ...to much to few EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 10:14 pm

the stories are left behind, why
i would post on every story at the same time its role-playing not short stories
i finally got a story with a battle yet its been abandoned already all the others stopped just short of a battle
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

...to much to few Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...to much to few   ...to much to few EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 10:22 pm

doesnt mean u cant continue right? whats stopping you?
Back to top Go down
bezzercer

bezzercer

...to much to few Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...to much to few   ...to much to few EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 1:17 am

1 you can't post twice in a row
2 a one person role-play isn't a role-play it's just a bad play
3 whats this site for
4 i wanna wright a story but that's why i always get a low English mark

if the stories are only that long how many people will join
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

...to much to few Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...to much to few   ...to much to few EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 2:19 am

1.yes you can post twice in a row actually idk whatever
2 a one person role play is a fun roleplay cuz now u can actually shape a story and not let others shape it for you seriously just make a story and create it the way u want to its ur world ur making not some1 elses
3 role playing
4 dude just write it who cares if its bad jeez man no1 cares
5 people wil join cuz they are creative and will make stories.
6 stop complaining man this rllly accomplishes nothing just annoys a lot of ppl
Back to top Go down
bezzercer

bezzercer

...to much to few Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...to much to few   ...to much to few EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 3:25 am

im soorryy but it annoys me that you just forget the previous stories sure all endings are bad but they haven't even begun
Back to top Go down
bezzercer

bezzercer

...to much to few Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...to much to few   ...to much to few EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 3:29 am

besides a role play isn't about whose world or story but a combined effort if i wanted to wright a story id go to a writing class not art
what i wanna do is create a interesting story made of different individual choices
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

...to much to few Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...to much to few   ...to much to few EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 3:42 am

then WAIT! damn as i said complainging
Back to top Go down
bezzercer

bezzercer

...to much to few Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...to much to few   ...to much to few EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 4:12 am

complaining is like excuses no one ever wants to hear them be it the truth or of grave importance
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

...to much to few Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...to much to few   ...to much to few EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 11:25 am

Mavn if you didn't know what the damn site was for why were you here in the first place?!?! One man role play is considered story writing. and admin has almost no power to keep your little world on here perfect. get some of your friends to join or something! then you'd have someone rp with when we're gone. some stories do get abandoned but some of them aren't abandoned on purpose. I perfer no double posting. Who said we were in art class?! o-o; and just for the record you use my suggestion box for more of a complaining box... should i create one of those too =A=
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkside.rpg-board.net
bezzercer

bezzercer

...to much to few Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...to much to few   ...to much to few EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 3:10 pm

Sad

Last edited by mavn on September 23rd 2010, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

...to much to few Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...to much to few   ...to much to few EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 11:33 pm

thats terrible but this isnt a guilt trip im sorry for getting worked up but putting this in the suggestion box this is for things to add to the rp not try to speed things up the admin is rlllly busy so she dopesnt have time to do everything and plus u might wanna go out of ur house sometime......
Back to top Go down
bezzercer

bezzercer

...to much to few Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...to much to few   ...to much to few EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 2:57 pm

im sorry and i lack common sense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

...to much to few Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...to much to few   ...to much to few Empty

Back to top Go down

...to much to few
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side :: Requests :: Suggestions-
Jump to: