The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Please log into The Dark Side to start your role-playing experience. Here on The Dark Side we have everything you desire including cookies. :] We don't have it all? PM Admin or post in "Request Suggestions." Here on The Dark Side your happiness is the up most importance! Welcome. <3 [Don't have a profile?! Register now!]
The Dark Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side is a role-play website welcome to everyone who wishes to join. There are all sorts of role-play, and if we don't have what you're looking for, send Admin a request! Here on The Dark Side, we have everything you desire.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for working

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Looking for working Empty
PostSubject: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 5:09 pm

Princess Yurri walks into the village. She looks around. She walks to the small park in the center of the village. She taps her foot a few times. She glances in all directions looking for people. "Salavan" Yurri says evenly with her hand out. "Yes ma'am." She says as she shifts threw her bag and takes out a rolled up piece of paper and hands it to Yurri. Yurri takes it genitally and stands on a wooden table in the park. She shouts, "The castle is hiring anyone willing to protect me! I, Princess Yurri li Kisimo, need as much help around the castle as possible at the moment. If you would kindly donate your time to the castle it will be greatly apreseated." Yurri stays standing tall on the table. Her head above others for once.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkside.rpg-board.net
bezzercer

bezzercer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 8:08 pm

mavn runs by being chased by a mob"WHAT DID I DO"
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 4:04 am

justin follows mavn in the air eating a stolen apple relaxing and notices the crowd around a woden table with a peculiar women standing on a table."now what do we have here?" justin flies down and sees what the commotion is about.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 7:03 pm

"Salavan! Calm that mob down now!" Yurri shouts. "Anyone what to work for me!?" She asks again.
Back to top Go down
bezzercer

bezzercer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 7:38 pm

mavn looks at the table still running from the mob and raises his hand
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 11:40 pm

"I speak for the princess and i demand this mob to disband." Salavan yells. Yurri points at the guy that was recently getting chased. "Come to the open room in castle and everyone else who wishes to work for me should also come. I'll need to test all of you!" Yurri says boldly and steps off of the tableand trots off to the castle.
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 12:03 am

(test....)justin winces at the thought of the word (i doubt there would be any need for that but oh well) and follows the princess towards the castle all the while eating his stolen apple
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 12:56 pm

Yurri walks up to hugely over sized doors that open for the castle. She knocks two times on the door and yells,"Open the doors!" The doors slowly open and it reveals a big room with beautiful red velvet carpets everywhere and two large stair chases. "Welcome to my castle." Yurri says with her arms wide open and welcoming in the people. "You guys can wait in this room. I need to go upstairs but unfortunately you can't come with me. I'll be back." Yurri leaves the room going up the long stair cases.
Back to top Go down
bezzercer

bezzercer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 2:11 pm

mavn just goes to a corner and sits down cross-leged thinking about things that would make your head spin
Back to top Go down
Seria

Seria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 2:33 pm

Hastily shuffling in after them, a cloaked figure kicks some mud off outside the door before following inside, letting down her hood, standing by the pair in distracted silence as she stares, wide eyed around the room.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 3:16 pm

You all hear a loud scream coming from the other side of the door Yurri left into. A monster comes crashing threw the door. The monster is holding Yurri with his tail wrapped around her. Yurri screams. The monster has a long neck. He's scailed and has long claws on his feet. His scails were odd shades of yellow and green. His eyes were big and red. His teeth were big and pointy. The monster let out a nasty roar. "Somebody save me!" Yurri yelled terrified. Salavan came in after the monster. "Princess!" She yelled. The monster noticed Salavan and knocked her to ground.
Back to top Go down
bezzercer

bezzercer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 3:36 pm

mavn jumped up and undid the bandages on his left arm before he could get them off his arm started changing shape (pushed his hair back)horns and bones sticking out the right side of his face and a gem in the center of his forehead a black right eye and a fang
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 3:41 pm

The monster approaches Mavn. The monster roared again and whipped his tail in the air, still not letting go of Yurri. Yurri screams again. "Princess!" Salavan says laying on the ground. She tries to stand back up but she ends up collapsing because of a sprained ankle.
Back to top Go down
bezzercer

bezzercer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 3:50 pm

mavn jumped and slammed the monster's face down with his right hand
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 3:53 pm

The monster shakes it's head with some of the ruble from his face going into the floor falling off his face. The monster roared and swept Mavn away with him hitting the wall.
Back to top Go down
Seria

Seria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 4:01 pm

Frozen by fear and inexperience, Seria takes a long moment to gather her resolve, staring uncertainly at the beast before charging towards the commotion, kneeling to cut a segment of the carpet apart and grabbing hold of it, stepping onto the bare space on the floor as a thick resin forms over the surface of it, making it difficult to move across the room, doubly so for something so large and heavy as a particular monster.
Back to top Go down
bezzercer

bezzercer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 4:24 pm

gets up unfazed arm starts to change again black line begins to run down mavn's face from his right eye as he vanishes and apears right by the monster and a clean cut its arm falls to the floor
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 7:00 pm

The monster falls on it's side from being unbalanced but still held a good grip on the Princess.
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 7:08 pm

justin walks up towards the beast unaffected by the intimidation the best gives off and punches his shoulder area forcing him to lose feeling in it sending the princess free

Last edited by GOD127 on July 11th 2010, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 7:11 pm

The monster hobbles back upstairs. "I'm sorry Chachamaru!" The Princess yells up to the monster. She brushes herself off. "Thank you all of you. Mavn, Seria and Justin. You all pass and have a place working for me now. Right now you are all low ranked knights untill you hear of your special position you will play for me." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 7:17 pm

"do we return home?" justin says plainly, "and wait for orders?" justin doesn't even want to know what the other knights higher up will put hiom throughif they find him.
Back to top Go down
Seria

Seria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 7:21 pm

Overwhelmed by the abrupt conclusion to an already baffling commotion, Seria gives a deep sigh of relief, taking a small step back, kneeling to give an apologetic nod as she sets to work, muttering incantations under her breath to try to set the carpet right, curiously watching the princess.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 7:26 pm

"Well to make it easier i would sort of like it if you guys would stay here in the castle. we have plenty of rooms for you. But i understand if you have other duties within the village or family to take care of then you may return home. Once I have assigned your parts I will inform you right away and it will be put into your documents that the castle holds." She states shyly.
Back to top Go down
GOD127

GOD127

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 7:27 pm

"alright" justin walks out of the castle only to come back in a matter of minutes carrying a rucksack
Back to top Go down
Seria

Seria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 7:30 pm

"So, then..." With a deep sigh of relief, she slowly stands, "If I may, your highness. This means you're employing outside of the field of knighthood? I don't mean to refuse your gratitude, but I don't think I'll be up to the task if this is what you would usually have them do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for working   Looking for working Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for working
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side :: Role-Play :: The Village :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: